Enhanced Benefit Card FAQ
With the Enhanced Benefits Card, everyone in your family can save up to 65% on prescriptions, along with 10 – 50% savings on vision services, hearing related expenses and much more. Once you become a member of the NSBA, simply print your Enhanced Benefits Card online, locate a participating pharmacy or service provider, present your card and receive instant savings.
When can I begin using my card?
- You can begin using your card today!
How often can I use the card?
- There are no limitations or restrictions. You can use the Enhanced Benefits Card as often as you like.
- And, you can use your card today!
Can my family members also use this?
- Yes, all family members are eligible to use the Enhanced Benefits Card.
- They may enroll separately (you may use the same email address) and print their own Membership card.
Is the Enhanced Benefit Card insurance?
- No, the Enhanced Benefits Card is NOT INSURANCE — It is a discount program. By presenting your ID Card to a participating provider, you will receive discounts off of the regular price of the product or service.
What if I’ve lost my membership ID card?
- When you first enrolled in the Enhanced Benefits Card you were emailed a copy of your Membership ID card. If you did not save this email you may simply go back to the Enhanced Benefits Card website and re-enroll; a new Membership ID card will be emailed to you.
Can I cut out the membership ID card so I don’t have to carry the full sheet with me?
- Yes, you are encouraged to cut out the Membership ID card and fold it into a wallet size ID card. You’ll want to keep the remaining information for future reference.
Does the provider need my membership ID card?
- Yes, you will need to present your Membership ID card each time you visit a participating provider.
Can I use this with my insurance?
- This discount program can be used for any prescription that is not covered by insurance.
This is Not Insurance. It is a discount medical program. It does not replace COBRA or any other medical insurance program nor is it a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan. WellCardRx does not qualify for essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA-ObamaCare). Cardholders are responsible for paying the discounted cost at the time of service from participating providers. WellCardRx has no membership fee nor is participation in any organization or purchase of any good or service required to obtain or use WellCardRx. WellCardRx will not share or sell your personal information. The discount plan organization is Access One Consumer Health, Inc., 84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC, 29615, www.accessonedmpo.com. This program is not available to residents of Montana, but may be used by non-residents at participating Montana providers. Other state residents: visit www.WellCardRx.com for full disclosure statement.
The DMPO does make available a list of all program providers which includes their name, city & state, and medical specialty prior to purchase, upon request.